We will be happy to provide additional information and answer any questions about the planters in our offer.
Filling of planters
Fill the bottom of the planter with ceramic Clayite layer, minimum of 10 cm high. Then use modified soil only, special one for container planting, to ensure proper drainage and aeration. We recommend filling the planter with soil and Hydrogel, a product of the latest generation, very useful for growing pot plants. Made of polymer absorbing water along with dissolved nutrients in it up to 200-400 times over own weight. It can store water and nourishing ingredients, releasing them as required by the plant.
The wood used to build the planters is exposed constantly to extreme environmental conditions. The influence of UV radiation, rain, snow, ice makes the wood swell or shrink, deforming it. It is therefore very important to renew the wood again, when the decorative and protective layers shows firs signs of aging.
MOVING THE PLANTERS
Move the planters filled with soil and plants using a forklift only, lifting it by the bottom. Transporting the planter in other ways will cause permanent damage of metal frame or wood panels.
PLANT SPECIES FOR ALL-YEAR PLANTATIONS IN URBAN PLANTERS
Stunted Varieties of Conifers
- Black Pine (Pinus nigra) varieties ‘Helga, ‘Nana’
- Bosus Pine (Pinus leucodermis), ‘Schmidtii’ variety
- Eastern White Pine (Pinus strobus) Sorte ‘Nana’
- Mountain Pine (Pinus mugo) variety ‘Gnom’
- Western Wing (Thuja occidentalis) spherical varieties – ‘Danica’, ‘Globosa’, ‘Hoseri’, varietiesConical – ‘Holmstrup’, ‘Smaragd’, ‘Spiralis’
- White spruce (Picea glauca) spherical varieties – ‘Alberta Globe’, ‘Echiniformis’, conical varieties -‘Conica’, ‘Laurin’
- Cyprinifercus (Chamaecyparis pisiferaa), ‘Filifera Nana’ (green scales),’Filifera Aurea Nana’, ‘Sungold’ (yellow scales)
- Juniperus horizontalis, ‘Douglasii’, ‘Glauca’, ‘Wiltonii’
- Cis indirect (Taxus media)
- Siberian microbiota (Microbiota decussata Kom.)
- Clones and robins
- Bighead birch – Youngii